Saturday, November 23, 2019

Vintage Style Shabby chic card


Hello Everyone!

Today I am going to share a Shabby chic card with a vintage look.  I am going to give a detailed description of the material I used in the card and measurements step by step.

1. First I cut my white base page of 6 inches wide by 6 inches long.
2. Then I cut my patterned paper From 'First Edition Mariposa' paper pack of 5.75 inches wide by 5.75 inches.
3. I cut two pieces more pieces with the same paper pack of 5.25 inches by 5.25 inches and 5 inches by 5 inches and then stitched both the papers
4. I ink the edges of paper with distress ink 'Walnut stain' and 'Hickory Smoke'.
5. I die cut a Bird Cage die from 
Bird Cage Metal Die Cut by Cheery Lynn Designs Cutting Dies B198’ and I heat emboss it with WOW! Embossing Powder- Metallic Gold Rich.
6. Under the die cut I placed a wooden frame from ‘Dovecraft Curiosity Corner Wooden Frames’ and I also heat embossed it with Wow! Embossing Powder Silver Pearl
7. Then I embellish the card with my handmade foamrian flower, some readymade small roses and die cuts of leaves that I cut from the same paper pack, Piece of cheese cloth and some lace trims.
8. I sprinkle some white glitter dust on my flowers.
9. The sentiment 'Enjoy' is from one of my local stamp set which I heat embossed with WOW! Embossing Powder- Silver Pearl.

Hope you like my creativity!






No comments:

Post a Comment