Friday, November 22, 2019

Garden Girl

Hello Everyone!
Welcome to my blog. Colouring image and making cards with them is really a fun. Today I am going to share a card made from ’mybestiesshop’ made for 'The outlawz' as a design team member.  I coloured the image using my alcohol markers. Then I simply cut the coloured image from my craft scissor and then I pasted it on a die cut shape which I cut from 'Spellbinder Floral Ovals Etched Dies'. This is the first die I purchased and I love it a lot. I stick it to the base card. The patterned paper in the background is from 'Carta Bella Homemade with love'. I found this paper a perfect match with the coloured image. Then I embellish it with some of my store bought flowers. In the end I stamped a 'Thanks' sentiment. Hope you like my simple creativity. 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment