Saturday, November 23, 2019

Friendship Card

Hello Everyone!
Today I am going to show you my new make for a friend. This time I used some soft tone of colours with my handmade foamiran flowers. I am going to give a detailed description of the material I used in the card and measurements step by step.
1. First I cut my white base page of 4 inches wide by 8 inches long.
2. Then I cut my patterned paper From 'First Edition Paper Flower' paper pack of 3.75 inches wide by 7.75 inches long.
3. I cut another piece of patterend paper  of 3.5 inches wide by 7.5 inches long.
4. I ink the edges of paper with  distress ink 'Walnut stain' and 'Hickory Smoke' and then I stitched both the papers.
5. I die cut an oval shape and in the center of the fancy oval I placed a small wreath from 'Papermania Bare Basics mixed wooden shapes'.
8. Under the die cut I placed trim of fancy laces from my stash.
9. Then I embellish the card with my handmade foamrian flowers and some die cuts of leaves.
10. I sprinkle some white glitter dust on my flowers.
11. The sentiment 'Friends' is from one of my local stamp set which I heat embossed with WOW! Embossing Powder- Metallic Gold Rich.

Hope you people like it!







No comments:

Post a Comment