Friday, October 11, 2019

Floral greetings

Hello Everyone!


Today I am going to share a card I made for 'Monday Greetings' challenge in 'The outlawz' as a design team member. I made this card using Digital stamp "Lazy Sloth" from 'Imaginethatdigistamp'. I colored that stamp using my alcohol markers.  I then die cut the image using my circle die from 'Creative Dies craft essentials'. The patterned paper in the background is from 'Heidi Swapp' paper pack. I also used a piece of floral paper from 'Dovecraft Forget me not' paper pack and then cut the edges using my 'Xcut Flower Doily Decorative Detailed Border Punch'. I created a bow with ribbon from my stash. then cut out from 'spellbinder shapeabilities fancy tags two etched dies'. The sentiment is also from 'Lazy Sloth'. Hope you like my simple creativity. 



No comments:

Post a Comment